The Ultimate and Revolutionary Tool For Your Micro Coil Build! Everyone's A Master Builder With This Master Tool!
Made In USA
The Kuro Koiler is easily the most revolutionary, ultra functionary auto coiler that will create tight, uniform coils in just seconds. Build from 20 - 28 Gauge rounded kanthal wire or any low resistant wires like G-Plat, Royal or Hot wire with just twist of your finger!
***Please choose your coil size from the drop down menu (CW-20 Makes 2.0mm coils, CW-25 Makes 2.5mm coils, CW-30 Makes 3.0mm coils)
- Revolutionary Patent Pending Micro Coiling Technology, making coils now is a breeze
- Simply trap your wire, rotate the top cap, and you get that perfect micro coil in seconds, each and every time!
- Light weight and portable, perfect for traveling, and on the go!
- Unique styling with stylish colors, each color represent different coil size
- CW-20 - Make 2 mm coils, CW-25 - Makes 2.5mm coils, CW-30 - Makes 3mm Coils
- By far the most innovative and revolutionary products of the year!
- Patent Pending
- Made In USA
- Insert the socket screw into the appropriate hole of the winder section
- a. For 26 - 28 gauge wire, use hole number 1
- b. For 20 - 24 gauge wire, use hole number 2
- Insert wire through hole on the side of the handle. Leave about 1/2" of the wire protruding from the hole. Hold the end of the wire against the handle so it won't pull through
- Pull the loose end of the wire around the shaft
- Slide the winder section over the shaft with the pin facing toward the handle
- Turn the winder section so that it catches the wire and starts wrapping it around the shaft. Keep light pressure against handle while winding. Excessive pressure will force smaller gauge wire to wrap over itself
- When finished, remove winder and straighten the wire end that protrudes from the hole in the handle
- Push up on the wire to slide coil up. Carefully grab the coil at the bottom to slide it off the shaft
Note: The coiler winds the coils with the loops touching each other. This can initially give wrong resistance values without first burning in the coil. Care must be taken when first firing the device with a new coil. Carefully pulse the device to bring temperature upo slowly so ou do not create a "hot leg" and melt the coil. Rake the coils lightly in between pulsing to improve the break in process. Pre burning or oxidizing the wire before making the coil may also help.
Caution: Keep out the reach of small children.
UNDERAGE SALE PROHIBITED. Must be 18 or older to purchase.
WARNING: This Product Contains Nicotine. Nicotine is an Addictive Chemical.