ALL ORDERS MUST BE CURBSIDE, DRIVE THROUGH OR ONLINE AT THIS TIME!
The Vapor Bar is committed to the continued health and wellness of our customers and our employees. The threat of COVID-19 and it's threat to our neighbors, customers, employees and families, require us to be more diligent than ever in that quest. With the situation changing rapidly, our response and precautionary measures may change, but currently, The Vapor Bar is taking these necessary precautions and offering these services to our customers to ensure the safety of our clients, as well as our employees. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and notify you of any changes, should they occur.
These Services and Precautionary Measures Include:
- All retail establishments will remain open during normal business hours.
- All retail establishments offer curb side pick up (employees will wear masks during your delivery and any interaction with you.....information below on how to take advantage of this service)
- The McKinney location offers a drive-through
- Our website is available 24 hours a day and all orders are being processed quickly. Our goal is to ship these out same day, if in stock (if ordered before 1 pm), but can be delayed due to circumstances. All will be sent out as soon as possible. The website will not support overnight delivery due to increased demand on the postal service(s) as well as on our website; therefore, preventing us from guaranteeing this service.
- All retail associates have been issued personal masks and hand sanitizer for their protection.
- Our lab employees continually wear protective gear; (masks, hair nets, foot covers, gloves and lab coats) to ensure a sterile lab environment.
- Any employee showing any signs or symptoms will be sent home immediately and required to be evaluated by a health care professional. If the virus or symptoms are present, the employee will be asked to remain home for a period of 14 days.
For curb side pick up, please do the following or use the intercoms posted at each location:
Contact your preferred retail store and place your order for pick-up
For the most up-to-date information on possible vaccines, treatments, FAQs, news and more, please visit the following official health organizations:
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
World Health Organization (WHO)