Coinciding with the release of Aspire's latest vaping powerhouse – the CF Maxx 50W 3000mAh mod – is the launch of the Aspire Atlantis Mega atomizer tank. Both are designed to complement each other in power and performance.
- Patented Aspire BVC technology
- Upgraded airflow control
- Drip tip cooling mechanism keeps the mouthpiece cool
- Anti-leak design
- 100% stainless steel hardware
- Wicks are 100% organic cotton
- Wire made in USA
- Sub-ohm coils: 0.3ohm (70-80W), 0.5ohm (20-30W), 1ohm (40-50W)
- Replaceable 5ml Pyrex glass tube
- Standard 510 connection
- Compatible with previous Atlantis tanks
- Extreme enjoyable taste
- Thick clouds of vapor
The Aspire Atlantis Mega is a massive upgrade over the original Atlantis. Though it looks the same aesthetically, the Mega brings purer taste, bigger clouds, and a more satisfying overall performance.
The stainless steel drip tip has a silicon rubber sealing ring specially designed for rebuildable dripping atomizers (RDA). A wider bore means more airflow.
The upper hardware is made of stainless steel highlighted by a carved Aspire logo. A unique cooling system has been added so you can adjust vapor temperature by rotating the top valve to control the flow of external cool air.
The bottom hardware is punctured with several vent holes in different sizes that allow you to control the air flow right at your fingertips. Just twist the dial to your desired air hole size.
- Liquid capacity: 5ml
- Air hole sizes: 3.5mm, 3mm, 2.5mm, 2mm
- Dimensions: 70.6mm (L) x 30mm (D)